Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Writer's Block- How Do You Deal With It?

You may have noticed that, despite all good intentions, I've written very little here since starting this blog. Part of the reason for this is that I've been suffering from a case of writer's block. In the past when I've had writer's block I've sat down and written something using a starter or idea from a book. This has then good my ideas flowing again. Unfortunatly, this time, it doesn't really seem to have worked. You will be glad to know that I have come up with the solution to my problem however- talk to someone who is passionate about writing. It's very hard to not be inspired to write when you sit down with someone who a) enjoys writing and b) wants to encourage you to write as well. So, be assured, I will be doing more writing in the future. You may not see the fruits here straight away (as I will be writing offline as well as on), but hopefully you'll spot some of my writing here and there. I'll be setting up a page on this blog soon where you'll be able to see what writing I've been doing other than on my own personal blogs.

Do you ever suffer from writer's block? What strategies do you use to overcome it?

No comments:

Post a Comment